Speaker, Trainer, Author.
source site Julie Laperouse might be known as the Screaming Peacock, but you’ll be screaming too after one of her energizing, fun-filled workshops or speaking engagements. Bring a little screaming to your next corporate event or organization meeting.
- source site Build Your Party Networking Event
- http://shortcreek.us/?enfiors=friendship-dating-club&874=df Does Your Team Scream Together? Team Building for All Types of Birds
- frau sucht mann leibnitz What are You Screaming? Presentation Skills and Professional Communication
- Trading CFDs and/or source url fidelio ooppera korvassa nestettä http://www.ivst-vz.de/?debin=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-cedar-finance fidelio ooppera korvassa nestettä involves significant risk of capital loss. Are You A Screaming Peacock? Keynote Event
Click Here To VIEW THE BOOK!
- With the help of Julie and Screaming Peacock’s presentation skills workshops, MAPP Construction has reached a new level of confidence and professionalism in our team interviews and everyday communication. From giving a proper introduction to executing a presentation, Julie has helped each of us individually and as a group, to branch out of our comfort zones and discover new tactics that allow us to stand out in our industry.
- Julie is an inspiring public speaker and trainer. She has a natural ability to deliver business topics by using fun teaching methods that capture the attention of the audience. Julie’s Screaming Peacock Networking Workshop is exceptional, she brings real life examples that enable the students to feel engaged and motivated to apply her techniques. She realizes that everyone’s personality is unique and addresses that by providing tips that are relevant depending on the personality type. Julie is also a great connector in the community and applies her networking skills to help the overall business community in Louisiana.